The University of Adelaide Alumni Scholarship 2021-2025 (International) is awarded to international graduates of the University’s Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs. who have demonstrated their passion for learning and their loyalty to the University from the second , third or fourth year at the University
Eligibility for scholarship
Available for students starting in the period between 2021-2025;
• Open to citizens of all countries (except Australia and New Zealand);
• Provides a 25% tuition waiver per year for each year of the program for the entire duration of the degree.
• Either (a) be a graduate (graduate) of the University of Adelaide or (b) will be a graduate of the University of Adelaide before starting another course of study;
• Meet the standard GPA of 4.0/7 or higher;
• Have an offer of admission from the University of Adelaide (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee international student;
• Enroll in a full-time course load for each semester of your degree;
• Complete the admission process as outlined in your admission application. The following applicants are not eligible to receive these scholarships:
• Students receiving a scholarship covering the course of a recognized institution such as a government ministry or department
• Applicants for a master’s program through research or is a doctorate;
This scholarship offers a 25% discount on tuition fees for a minimum full-time study of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree of the scholarship holder’s choice.
Application for scholarship
There is no need to apply for the University of Adelaide Scholarship 2021-2025 (International) as the requirements will be awarded to eligible students. Scholarships will be awarded upon acceptance.