The University of Adelaide offers Family literacy( International) for transnational undergraduate and postgraduate scholars who are the partner or family member of a current or former pupil of the University of Adelaide.
Available for scholars starting in the period 2021- 2025.
• As two or further scholars from the same family start during the same course of study
• Available to guide the transnational entry of undergraduate and postgraduate scholars including those who are needed to start undergraduate programs before enrollment in English( vim) before the launch of.
• Open to citizens of all countries( except Australia and New Zealand).
• Provides a 25 periodic education disclaimer for each time of the program for the entire duration of the degree.
• Have an offer of admission from the University of Adelaide( full offer or tentative offer) as a full- figure transnational pupil.
• Enroll in a full- time course cargo for each semester of your degree.
• Complete the admission process as outlined in your admission operation.
The following aspirants aren’t eligible to admit these literacy.
• Current University of Adelaide scholars transferring from one program to another before successfully completing their course( internal transfer).
• scholars entering literacy covering education freights handed by honored educational institutions similar as government ministries or departments.
• campaigners for master’s exploration or doctoral programs.
• campaigners for certain programs; See education terms and conditions for a list of exempted study programs.
This education offers a 25 reduction on education freights for a minimal full- time study of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree of the education holder’s choice.
How to apply education operation
campaigners must admit an offer of admission from the University before submitting their operation( campaigners who have a chance can apply, but they must accept and fulfill the terms of their offer before the education can be verified).